Dynamic and Performance Testing
TRC’s dynamic vehicle testing services provide you with the data you need to better understand your vehicles’ performance behaviors. Our proving grounds offers experienced personnel, testing facilities and comprehensive instrumentation.
TRC’s staff is available to conduct tests or assist customer-run tests in a timely and accurate manner. Each project is well planned and organized according to its unique test requirements. TRC’s professional staff is proficient at creating and securely installing ballast, safety equipment and data acquisition systems, and also can provide subjective and objective analytical and human response data.
- TRC safely accommodates your suspension, tire, brake and steering component testing. Our facilities can be scheduled on a shared or exclusive basis, and offer an ideal environment for dynamic comparison, development and performance testing.
Vehicle Type Examples
- Passenger car
- Light- and heavy-duty trucks
- Construction equipment
- Buses and recreational vehicles
- Light trucks and vans
- Motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles
- Military vehicles
- Agricultural vehicles
- Multi-purpose vehicles
- Facilities range from the 50-acre (20-hectare) Vehicle Dynamics Area to a 1.5-mile (2.4 km) Winding Road Course, and a 1.75-mile (2.8 km) Dynamic Handling Course.
Dynamics and Performance