This role will strategically capture and produce visual assets. This position will be part of the Corporate and Technical Communication department that encompasses public relations, marketing and internal communication functions.
The focus of this position will be in three areas. The first is visual capture of the development of new products and technologies at all east coast locations. The second is visual capture of corporate events and communications in both studio and natural conditions. Finally, is the photo and video editing of captured imagery to create world-class assets for both internal and external use.
Successful candidates will have a range of aptitudes including industrial and product photography, production planning and coordination, and photo editing. Additionally, candidates will also have experience with post-production effects and bringing new value to video and visual asset creation. Personal interest in automotive or other mobility products is not a requisite, however maintaining expertise in the latest methods within the industry will be required.
This role will include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Coordinates and co-directs the production of photo and video shoots.
• Captures photo and video assets directly; including lighting and equipment setup.
• Integrate in event production planning, working collaboratively with internal associates, external persons and agencies.
• Creation of high-quality videos for various technical and corporate purposes.
• Ensures project deadlines are met across local groups.
• Engages in a wide range of corporate events and other productions.
• Takes direction from management and proposes storyboards that capture its vision ahead of production planning and execution.
• Archives and manages photo and digital assets with proper keywords.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 3 – 6 years of related experience at a production company, interactive, advertising or marketing agency or company (in-house), or similar experience leading freelance operations.
• Must have exceptional photography and videography skills.
• Excellent lighting and production skills.
• Excellent project management, communication, time management, decision making, problem solving, prioritization and customer service skills.
• Ability to travel and work overtime as required by projects