The Maintenance Technician opportunity is for the 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. shift working in TRC Inc.’s Facility Operations business unit.
- Record and report activities accurately
- Monitor, maintain, or construct buildings, facilities, and equipment
*TRC Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and is willing to make a change or adjustment to a job or work environment that allows a qualified individual with a disability to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of a particular job.
**Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Other Duties and Responsibilities (Non-Essential Functions)
- Follow safety procedures; wear protective equipment including safety glasses and steel-toed shoes
- Assist outside contractors
- Coordinate and schedule activities with affected areas
- Support TRC Inc.’s Quality and EH&S (Environmental, Health, and Safety) efforts
- High school diploma is required
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, construction, heavy equipment, machine tool operation, and fabrication
- Basic knowledge of safe and proper tool and equipment use
- Proficient in the use of equipment related to knowledge areas
- Excellent communication skills
- May be exposed to temperatures under 0 degrees and above 95 degrees
- May be exposed to inclement
- May be exposed to hazardous chemical, such as gas, oil, and paint
- Ability to move objects up to 50 pounds
- Capable of positioning one’s self into bending, stretching, climbing, or awkward positions
- Ability to enter work times into a computer
Transportation Research Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer