Fabrication Assembly Technician
Works independently or as part of a diverse fabrication assembly team in performing a variety of vehicle assembly/disassembly activities within a predetermined schedule.
* Candidate must have knowledge of automotive systems and the ability to troubleshoot problems.
* Automotive factory experience or previous automotive dealership experience is preferred.
* ASE certifications a plus.
* Must have ability to use pneumatic and hand tools, operate shop equipment (A/C and coolant machines and perform vehicle alignments).
* Requires ability to read blueprints and assembly drawings along with basic computer skills.
This is a 6 month assignment, but could lead to other opportunities.
We have a few positions that start at the end of May the rest Start on 7/15/19.
This is a Mon- Fri 7am-3:30pm position.
If interested please apply.