Electronics technician with background in testing and analyzing electronic circuits.
Demonstrated knowledge and history using typical electronic lab tools such as the following,
Oscilloscope, Multimeter, and Power Supplies.
Vehicle level experience in testing and troubleshooting electronics is highly desirable.
Radio Frequency experience on a vehicle or vehicle electrical component level is highly desirable.
General fabrication, circuit building and familiarity with vehicle component level EMC testing is desirable
Can prepare and conduct standard tests for respective area. Operates all equipment in area correctly and safely and can instruct less experienced technicians, as needed. Able to troubleshoot all testing equipment to a component level. Uses lab scheduling & data storage software/systems. Able to fabricate or modify parts or systems to match design directions. Can break testing into tasks & direct others on those tasks. Applies standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to perform assigned tasks as part of broader assignment. Must have 6+ years closely related experience or related associates degree and 4+ years experience.
- May be exposed to temperatures below 0 degrees and above 95 degrees
- May be exposed to inclement weather
- Standard laboratory environment
- Some travel is required
- All tools and Equipment provided
- Full benefits package medical, dental, vision, 401K, lots of paid time off, safety gear reimbursement.
- Hourly pay not shop rate.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Tuition assistance for continuing education
- Safety allowance
- Life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Ability to move objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Capable of positioning one’s self into bending, stretching, climbing, or awkward positions